This page only lists current job openings.
Thermal Electronics, Inc. is a growing company looking for innovative, self-motivated individuals to enhance our great team environment. Please review the job description in it’s entirety. If this position fits your job skills, we would like to hear from you. Thank you for your interest!
Manufacturer of Aerospace electronic assemblies
This is for a permanent placement for the right individual, with possibilities for growth.
Mon-Thurs. 6am to 4:30pm.
Skills MUST include soldering of circuit boards, Solder Cup Contacts and PCB Thru Hole. Experience crimping contacts on to electronic wires and cables a plus! Knowledge of IPC-620A standards and current or previous J-STD certification is a plus! Must be self-motivated and reliable.
** You MUST PASS a Soldering Test to be Hired **
Do not apply if you cannot pass a soldering test
Send resume outlining skills and experience. You will be contacted if your skills are a match. Please include phone number with resume.
Must have Aerospace knowledge.
OBJECTIVES: Supporting manufacturing process by creating appropriate documentation and implementing required tooling and fixtures.
The Manufacturing Engineer is responsible for all aspects of supporting manufacturing activities, including but not limited to:
1. Creating, updating/modifying travelers, work instructions, CAD drawings, and other Engineering related procedures.
2. Personnel training for new products.
3. Creating, modifying and making changes to Bill of Materials (BOM).
4. Support of purchasing department.
5. Creating CAD drawings for jigs and fixtures.
6. Interfacing with supplier in developing tools and fixtures.
7. Proposing ways to improve manufacturing processes.
8. Evaluating rejections and writing rework instructions.
9. Creating test procedures.
10. Creating drawings for harness boards and layout using CAD or Solid Works.
11. Creating mechanical / Electrical Drawings using CAD or Solid Works.
12. Face to Face and/or meeting with Customer
13. Project Management
-Performs other tasks as assigned by the Engineering Manager and President.
A. Education and Training
Engineering degree or equivalent, minimum 4 yrs experience in the aerospace field related to cables and harness, performing development assembly and production processing. CAD & Solid Works experience is required.
B. Technical Requirements
Experience in product testing using test equipment needed to test cables and harness along with fabricating research cables and harness. Must be able to interpret assembly drawings and wire diagrams.
To apply for a position, please send the following:
1) RESUME – Please be concise.
2) SALARY HISTORY – Provide your salary history.
3) COVER LETTER -Summarize your qualifications and objectives. Explain how your qualifications match the specific job posting.
Resumes that do not have the elements listed above will not be considered.
Send emails to Melanie Panno at: email@example.com
Unfortunately, we can not respond to all candidates, however, the hiring management representative will review every qualified resume that they receive.